Spend a weekend to find a tech startup idea, build your remote team and develop your project online!
Join startup weekend organised by Eligent Club - find a tech startup idea, meet a co-founder, build your remote team and develop your project online.
Startup Weekend Agenda
- Friday, 16th October
- 6.00 pm - 6.30 pm: Introduction
- 6.30 pm - 7.00 pm: Forming startup teams
- 7.00 pm - 8.00 pm: Selecting a startup idea
- 8.00 pm - 8.45 pm: Pitching idea to the audience
- 8.45 pm - 9.00 pm: Plan overview for Saturday and Sunday
- Saturday, 17th October
- 10 am - 6 pm: Mentorship sessions and classes, time for startup development
- 8 one-hour-Classes + mentorship sessions:
- Team Building
- Startup Idea, Problem solving, Research, Value proposition
- Technologies for startup development: MVP
- Product Development, Prototyping
- Business strategy, Market research
- Marketing and sales
- Finance, Investment for startup
- Pitch-deck and pitch training
- Sunday, 18th October
- 10.00 am - 4.00 pm: Startup development, preparing to pitches
- 4.00 pm - 5.00 pm: Pitch training
- 5.00 pm - 6.00 pm: Pitch submission
- Live Broadcast
- 6.00 pm - 6.15 pm: Welcome speech
- 6.15 pm - 7.00 pm: Pitch session
- 7.00 pm - 7.15 pm: Online voting by live broadcast YouTube audience
- 7.15 pm - 8.00 pm: Awards session and closing speech
Questions and Answers
I don't have any startup idea, can I participate?
Yes, you will have a brainstorming session with your weekend team to create an idea.
Can I participate with my friend?
Yes, for sure. However, you will be able to join different startup teams.
What equipment I need to participate?
No special equipment needed to participate. You need to have sustainable internet connection from 26th June 6pm till 28th June 9pm. Also electronic or paper notebook can be useful. Some knowledge of standart applications will be helpful as well.
Slava Baranovskiy (slavabaranovskiy.com)
Serial tech entrepreneur, tech startup founder, Entrepreneur in Residence of Brunel University London, founder of Eligent Club, International speaker with a strong business and tech background.
He is a guest speaker/mentor at Westminster Business School, Brunel University, Birkbeck University, Cass Business School, University College London, Global Entrepreneurship Week London 2017-2018, Startup Leadership Program London, Russian Business Week 2018, Creative Enterprise Centre, Women Who Inspire, WBC, The Budding Entrepreneur Club, Kiuas Bootcamp Helsinki and others.